Go Kart Racing at its best! It's easy to get on track on our 550m indoor circuit, choose the event that suits you and your friends
Check out the great options we have available on our challenging 550m tarmac track, the clear choice for your ultimate karting experience.
Group Go Karting Events
If you partake in a group event, you'll be driving our 9hp Sodi GT2 270cc karts, the most powerful indoor karts in Wiltshire! Our thrilling 550m all-weather circuit is fast and fun.
F1 Karting Exclusive
- Formula 1 - style racing
- 10 minutes qualifying to decide grid
- Race for 30 laps to 75 laps, the choice is yours
- Podium ceremony & trophy for the winning driver
- Group sizes 7 - 12
- Exclusive bookings start at £40 per driver for a 30 lap race
Grand Prix Kart Racing
- Heats and finals to find the winner of the day
- Untimed practice session
- Qualifying races
- Grand Final
- Podium ceremony & trophies for top three drivers
- Group size 13 upwards
- Exclusive bookings start at £40 per driver
- Fancy more time behind the wheel? Super Prix features more racing and costs £50 per driver
- Team racing just like Le Mans
- Timed qualifying to decide grid
- Race non-stop, changing drivers as you go
- You're the team manager - you need skill, race craft and a little bit of luck...
- Podium ceremony and trophies for the top three teams
- Flexible group sizes
- 1 hour race - £80 per team
- 1.5 hour race £110 per team
- 2 hour - £135 per team
- 3 hour - £175 per team
Individual/Small Group Events
Just a few of you? No problem! Check out the options here:
Grand Prix Racing
Join in one of our popular Open Grand Prix events on Saturdays throughout the year. Minimum age 16 years, you'll be driving our 9hp Sodi GT2 270cc race karts for a real racing experience. Keep an eye on our website or telephone 01793 814340 for dates.
Price: £35.00 per driver
Arrive & Drive
You can easily get on track here at the Swindon Karting Centre by booking an Arrive & Drive session. Whether you want to learn the track before joining a race meeting or just want to show your friends how quick you are, we are open most days - but please ring first to avoid disappointment! You'll be driving our race-bred 160cc petrol-powered karts.
||30 minutes £27.00
||20 minutes £20.00
Junior Kart Racing
The next Lewis Hamilton could start here! Whether you have ambitions to get to Formula 1 or just want to try your hand at the most exciting sports around, our Junior Club runs on the 2nd Sunday monthly and is the perfect training ground. Newcomers find our Challenger karts easy to drive and rewarding, gaining skills before progressing to the 270cc race karts. Before long, the young drivers are racing in their own Grand Prix events where the talk is of under steer and over steer - and all at 8 years old!
Junior Club Training: £30.00
Minimum age: 8 years
Minimum height: 4'6"/137cm
Too old for the Junior Racing Club but still want to learn how to win at the Swindon Karting F1 Centre? Then our "Race Craft" sessions are for you. Private or group options are available.
Kids Bambino Racing
NEW Too young for the Junior Racing Club but still want to learn how to win at the Swindon Karting F1 Centre? Up to 25mph for children 5 - 8 years old. Bambino racing comprises of 20 minute racing session. Kids party packages are also available.
Price: £20.00 per driver
Last Updated on Thursday, 26 July 2012 15:00